Saturday, October 30, 2010

Addictive

Finally I had a great 9 hours of sleep through out the 14 days of second trimester. Oh well 9 hours is not a great sleep I have to admit but still it's way better than my previous sleepless night.

It was Friday yesterday, and supposedly there's no class at all but due to some stupid changes made by the MMU, now we have class every freaking days. Besides, we also had a replacement class that morning at 10am. After class I was about to leave since the slave dumped me aside :(

While I was on my way to my car I heard some voices shouting at the back but I didn't know they were shouting at me. I buat bodoh la. Because I was busy sms-ing at that point of time. I can't hear what they shouted cuase all I heard was ayuhhwhabagabbakjsnlaslkshumoi


Then finally I heard AH MOI and RUBY. So I turned around to see what's the hiatus all about. hahahaha rupa-rupa it was my GF, jason wee and also Danial.
Bikin malu saja. ISH!

They said they called me various names such as ah moi, lenglui, gf, and god knows what.
So since I was planning to drive to new jusco and slack there all by myself, I've decided to join them for lunch instead.

So we went to somewhere around the masjid in the corner near Jusco for lunch. I had a piece of fried chickens and some sotong and teh ais which cost me RM5. Hmm I know I should not eat seafood. But I just couldn't resist my temptation. The mak cik cooks very delicious sotong there. My favorite delicacy there.

For the very first time I had a meal with Zakwan, Danial, Hasif and Jason together without my slave. See I am independent hmph!! *kick mark far far away*

We were gossiping and laughing like mad. Me like it :D
Jason can really be a very super duper good Girlfriend I tell you!
While busy eating and talking, at the other side of the world *Mark's world* okay let's just skip his world. Not important at all.



After lunch and Friday prayers, all of us went back campus. Eh I never go for Friday prayers okay. It's just that Jason and I were waiting for the 3 guys to finish their prayers.

Soon after Jason and I went to fetch Nicole. Hmmm the princess. Usually took at least 10 to 15 minutes to wait for her arrival. hahahaha.

Thank God Jason was with me, or else I'll die out of waiting for her majesty.
So we started gossiping again. My my I seriously love it :P

Then we went to Din's cafe.


hahahahaha super cute like this boy down here from UP


That's the girlfriend by the way :)


Nicole and I headed to class at 2.30pm and Jason walked all the way back home. hahaha kesian dia.

Class was uh-so-boring. Time seems to pass super slow especially when the slave is not right there beside me for me to pinch his fat stomach T__T
In that way at least I can feel the time is ticking. haha wtf!


Right after class we went to Ixora foodcourt. Mirul, Joanne, Hawe, Nicole, Shad and I. We sat there talking and discussing about ways to generate more money for our funding. We had a great talk. We sat there for an hour.

At 6pm, finally the slave came to fetch me to go get some fruits and all the necessary stuffs for our funding projects. So I managed to buy everything that is needed for Monday. Hopefully everything will go well and we can earn big bucks there. I seriously want this event to be a success. And in order for it to be success, of course we need money. No money no talk.

Once I'm done purchasing all the relevant stuffs, we went to Mydin to get other relevant stuffs. hahahahaha.


hahahahahahahaha Nicole looks so tiny in here. It's a fake one because we were standing on the escalator. She's not that tiny in real life one :P


Anyways, after we were done with our groceries, we headed to Sibaraku to celebrate Kin Ming's 21st Birthday.


That's part of the food I ate. there's more but I was too starving to take pictures. It's been quite some time ago since I last visited Sibaraku; my second home. hahahaahha


Awww please take extra note on Mark's face. hahaha damn cute right? He was so serious. Wanna see what was he actually doing ma?

 <3

hehehehe *shy* he is actually peeling the prawns for me. Awwww such a good slave. Normally his mum did this for him but when it comes to his master, of course la he has to do it for his master. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!! Blueeeekkkkk


I just can't stop laughing each and every time when I looked at these pictures. He looked damn serious yo!
As if la wanna go into the battlefield and kill some prawns yo!

And now for the camwhoring time. It's been quite some time since I actually had a proper camwhoring session :(

 The Birthday Boy


After Sibaraku we headed to Havana but unfortunately it was closed. So we went to Frog Cafe instead. hahahaha what a name.

 

Later on Steven joined us.



I was so full that night and I can feel that I'm getting fatter than night. Sigh T_______________T
I blame Mark for all this. He's the one who made me fatter wuwu.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY KM WONG

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...