Wednesday, October 27, 2010

A little break in between

Finally I'm done with the 9 freaking-havoc-busiest-week-of-my-whole-entire-twenty-one-years-of-living-in-this-Universe-full-stop!

I am finally done with my Memorials *wiiippeee*


Last Saturday, my partner and I went to King's Hotel buffet for a discussion.

But I have to admit that it was a nice experience.
The buffet was quite reasonable as well. However I ate super little and not worth the price I paid for.

I had a little rice and some curry mutton which was super delicious I tell you. Then I had2 slice of cakes and some custards. The custards were delicious. Ohmaigawd!


Oh and that's all I had. Okay I know, super rugi right for a people like me eating in a buffet. I can go rape myself now.

I'm supposed to have my 'kepantangan memakan' due to my healing chicken pox disease but due to that meeting, I've decided to screw it. So that Saturday itself, I spend like RM50 on food only T.T


Our discussion ends at 3.30pm and I went to slack around with my slave :D
Had dinner in Pizza Hut. He wanted to try out the latest Pizza which is the Extreme Cheesy Pizza.

Our pizza was with topping therefore need to add extra. Erm the taste was normal lor. And for me it was pretty salty I guess.
By the way thanks slave-ver-ror for the treat.


The hentai slave was caught in action while peeping at the chick behind him. Tsk tsk shame on you! So hiao!!!!


Bought some chocolates. The Black Bitter one was for Boon Keong since I promised him like few months back I think. hahahaha.

The one with golden wrapper was mine. RM3.50 each. WTF!!! Bought 2 equals to RM7 liao T.T
The taste was so-so la. Waste my money only :(

After that we went to watch Dinner for Schmucks.
It was hilarious.


By the time our movie ended it was about 10.10pm and it was drizzling and it was super jam.
Believe it or not, we stuck inside Mahkota's parking lot for more than half an hour just to get out from there.
Imagine starting departing from MP at 10.15pm and I only managed to reach home at 12.30am

2 freaking hours!!!
Can reach KL already lor

So basically Saturday was the day where I managed to slack a little to ease my stress and tension.
Once I got back home I went to bed and I'm having the same routine the following day.
Uh so boring!


Woke up at errr morning? lol.
Then went to the law library again :(
It was Sunday okay. Who the hell visit the library on Sunday la?
Crazy or what?

After a long day there. I joined Mark, Mirul, Danny and Kin Ming for dinner. We went to Pak Putra. By far that is the most expensive mamak place I've ever been. Minimum also need to spend at least RM10 there.
I had Double Cheese Garlic Na'an with a big glass of orange juice. Yummeh :D

Did not take any pictures because all of us were starving to death. Especially Amirul. Who kept stealing people's food. hahahaha


After dinner we went to Jonker because I told the guys that normally there are hot chicks in Jonker.
hahahahaha. Pervert guys!

They camwhored in the car.


Mark bought this 4th generation of RM1which cost him RM22. The money is quite new and it is in a good condition as well. Damn! I should start saving money now and sell it at a higher price in the future especially the one with my face in it :)



Unfortunately there wasn't many people in Jonker that night. So no pretty girls to be seen around. hahaha and I'm the one getting all the blames. Bloody hell!

After Jonker, went back home and sleep and then the next day woke up early again and went to law library again. I got pretty sick with this okay! I seriously hate Mooting. Because of it, I did not get to spend my lovely time watching my ANIMES.

T___________________________________________T


EMO DIE!


Well Monday was pretty crucial. I reached campus at 11am and we haven't even settled our memorials and the due date was on the next day which was Tuesday (today) (even though I know it's Wednesday now coz I am blogging past midnight right now) and everything was so messed up and it was pretty tense for me. I almost got berserk okay.

Thank God we managed to pull it over in the nick of time.
So basically as you can see the thing in red shown in the picture below was what made me busy for the entire 9 days. There goes my first week of new semester.

Overall cost for 6 memorials were about RM60+
T________________________T
My purse is crying for help.


Not only that, I need to buy another 2 statutes which cost about RM70. Oh my Lord please show us some mercy. Why Statutes so expensive la. It's just a god damn Statutes where the parliament is going to amend it almost every freaking year? perhaps.

Sell cheaper la sikit T.T


Kai choy is helping Q and Zefen to write the page number for their memorials. He wanna buat pahala cause too many sins already. hahahaha


And as for today, we have 2 role models for the semester. These 2 guys who once made a vow where they would hidup semati bersama-sama merintagi segala cabaran serta dugaan yang akan mereka hadapi di dalam ujian peperiksaan :P and jikalau mereka berjaya mengharungi cabaran tersebut, akan mereka mencukur rambut untuk buang sueh :P


Awww both of them look cute in that hair right? Seriously cute! Now you can get the extra 5 minutes of sleep instead of doing your hair right? hahahahaha. Plus jimat shampoo lagi tu wei :D


Had a busy day as well for Tuesday. Woke up at 6am and had class from 8am up to 9.30pm.
Went to KFC for dinner together with Mark, Nicole and Fikry. Since we got plenty of time before heading to our 8pm class, Mark decided to show me a newly build resort located nea Ayer Keroh. It was known as Philea Resort. The place was seriously nice. It was a 5 Star Resort. Well according to the website la.


Damn nice right?? The cheapest room was RM780 a night and it can only fit 2 person. Oh My God!!! Nice lorrrr. 

Can check here for more info. The surrounding was superb.

http://www.phileahotel.com/resort_melaka_malaysia/index.html




Suitable for any event such as wedding or even Law Night event :P

They have a karaoke room as well where you can rent it for RM90 per hour. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! exclusive.



That's all folks. I will be back on track to blogging world again. Till then. Toodles

1 comment:

g_pentium said...

yeah its true..near ayer keroh toll..d cheapest is rm530 a single room.d price varies depend on d size of d room,d they have family package,which is affordable for huge occasions.u can go for a tour around d resort..only if ur customer there.public viewing was offered wen officialy opened early tis year.nw its strictly cash on demand..;]the reason for d high pricing due to quality of wood used.palm tree for god sake,n its a 6 star resort.d 1st palm tree resort in asia.go malacca.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...