Friday, March 25, 2011

Sex On The Beach

It’s Friday, Friday
Gotta get down on Friday
Everybody’s lookin’ forward to the weekend, weekend - Rebecca Black




Yeap it's Friday again :)
This marks the end of week four. *big wide smile*
2 months more to go a.k.a 8 weeks more :D


Went to Seafarer for dinner with Mark today. Very windy day.


We had baby kai lan, ostrich with ginger and onion, and also sambal petai prawn. Yummy~



After dinner we headed to Sunset Bistro for a drink.
I tried Sex On The Beach Cocktail because I heard David said that he likes it. So I thought it was nice. But oh God!

I regretted :(
My money arrr!!!!
Can get one Starbucks liao. Damn!




RM18 per glass not included tax and service charge. After drinking it all in an instant. I felt tipsy and almost raped Mark. wahahahahahah. Okay just kidding. LOL!


I'm off to bed now. Good night world.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...