Sunday, May 15, 2011

Bread and Butter

I'm feeling extra hardworking today.
It's Sunday and it's supposed to be an outing day.
However I've chosen to stay at home instead of going out.
Was feeling annoyed with all the travelling back and forth.
From the place I lived, trust me it takes at least 30minutes for me travel.
Took me 40 minutes to reach MMU.
30 minutes to reach town.
30 minutes to reach to my office.
30 minutes back to my another part time job from office.
and it goes on and on and on.

Can you feel the agony in me?
Especially when I'm battling with the time and also the jam.
It really made me stressed up and eventually spoiled my mood.
However this won't last long because my attachment is finishing in a week time :)
To be more precise and exact, it will be in 4 days time since there's a public holiday next Tuesday due to Wesak Day :D


WIIPPPEEE!!!!


So I've been cleaning up my closet since this afternoon.
Get rid of the unwanted and unused clothes. Gonna donate them for charity.
So far I've terminated about 20-30 clothes :D
*satisfied*
I don't keep clothes that I do no wear in my closet. EVEN IF IT IS STILL BRAND NEW AND I NEVER EVEN WORE ONCE OR MAYBE I DID WORE SEVERAL TIMES.

I prefer to see my closet well organized. Plus when the old ones went out, hence a new one will come in.
MUAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

I know I'm pretty boring. I tend to use the same clothes over and over again despite the fact that I got tonnes of other clothes which I never or seldom wear. I'm just like that. I tend to buy and just keep it inside o.o
lalalalala~~~

That's part of my secret hobby.
The hobby of wasting money. LOL!


Beside that, I managed to get rid 2 of my shoes as well.
Hmmmm...... now that I've lacked 2 shoes. I need a new replacement *big wide smile*



----------------------------------------------

Last Thursday, was our colleague tradition which was to eat in McD and collect the Can Glass.


Damn cun-me-le-cun wei!!!
FUH~~~~
Orgasm max when I look at the color.
hahahahahahaha :P
*shy*

However this is the outcome if i ate too much of the above mentioned food.
LOLOLOLOL!!!
Okay I know by posting this picture, my saham will drop.
But never mind la.
Cause this will never ever ever happen to me.
*finger crossed*


The picture was taken by David's ipod touch. The FatBooth software. hahahahaha. damn funny can die.
Hey I do looked like Sammi Cheng in the movie Love on a diet. hahahaha.
Look at the double chin.
FML!
Damn obvious. Super nice effect on me because my chin was sharp. So the effect damn cun.
We tried on Jason as well. But since his face is naturally square, so not much difference. lolololol!!!!


But seriously la. Fuck my life if i really transform into that hideous looking girl above.
But no doubt she still looks cute though :P
hehehehehehehe!!!


That evening, went to Kenny Rogers for dinner. OMG! okay really fat can die.
I was still damn full okay. But still I need to eat something or else i'll be starving at night.
So we ordered the smallest set one.


Damn delicious T____________________________________T
I love the cheessssseeeee. God.
AND the chicken. LMAO so thin. wtf! hahahahaha.

RM8.50 per plate. hmmm quite expensive o.o
It's a very small amount only and trust me if you are hungry. Don't order this. Not worth it.


my handsome boy slave :D

---------------------------------------

Last Friday was a TGIF moment.
Got no last minute work and I managed to leave the office on time.
*happy*

In the afternoon, we wanted to go for coconut milkshake but we forgotten that it was friday and they closed their stall due to friday prayers.

So we went to Limbongan instead.


Mr Jason Goh a.k.a THE YB


My curry mee. Thanks for the treat yo!



After work, went to watch Something Borrowed together with Mark and Fikry.
OMG Colin Egglesfield super fukin hawt man! He looks like Tom Cruise but a taller version of him.
Gosh!!!! Really damn hot.




T_____________________________________________________T
I WANT HIM SO BADLY!!!!

You should go watch the movie to see how handsome he is. ORGAMISCALYHANDSOMEMAX!

NUFF SAID.



Went to Garden Cafe for dinner.


LOL


I seriously need a haircut. The bottom part of the hair is so annoying T______________T



------------------------------------------------

Advertisement.



I want this super cute pig in red boots T_________________________________T
BUY ME THIS PWEEEASSEEEEE!!!!


--------------------------------------

This shall be a business post.
The pictures below are all key chains.
Those who are interested to buy, do inform me okay.
The price ranges from RM3 up to RM15 depending on the size and also the type.
You can choose the color you want.
You can even custom made or request any type you want but depend on the creator whether she's able to do it or not.











Example the heart above, you can request to have pink and red color instead of black and white.
Or maybe you can suggest that you want a snail shape key chain or a penguin or a bear. But it is all depends on the creator of the key chain. I'm just helping to promote.

For those interested. Please do drop me a comment in this post instead of commenting in the chat box. Cause I'm afraid I will not be able to see it.


Thank you :)



--------------------------------------------

Went to watch Punished yesterday.
Initially wanted to watch Priest but it was full.


Erm this movie wasn't that nice.
lol.



Bought Famous Amos cookies :D
I also bought chipsmore and corn cracker.
<3


Ok my eyes look stim in here. LOL!!!

ok bye.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...