Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Hai Bob!

So like I said, last Friday was my last day at work. Say bye bye to my attachment life.
Say hello holidays :)


Went to Bei Zhan for farewell lunch for me and David while welcoming lunch for Melanie and Jason to the firm.




I'm gonna miss everyone in Damian S.L Yeo
T_______________________________T


Bon Voyage all.




________________________________________________________


I spend the whole day staying at home on Saturday.
I just miss my room so much.

However when it reached Sunday, I felt bored already. Oh my god. I felt like killing myself.
But at the same time, I was too lazy to go out. Just because I'm broke and I need to save money for my upcoming trips.


Followed my parents out for dinner since I was too bored at home.
I planned to stay at home eating maggie mee only but then since I'm not the one paying for the food, I just tag along. wahkakakaka :P


:) non-halal animal cooked with white pepper soup. Gosh I miss it so much. Super pedas until can die.




swine's ears :P
okay i know a bit disgusting.
but damn sedap o_____o
I ate one only though. lol.


Okay the picture looks geli ._______________.

Please faster scroll down!!!!!







I went to get a haircut on Monday :)
I miss my long hair but at the same time, I feel like cutting my hair.
So now I have a shorter length hair.




Only back shot. No front shot coz looks like donkey T__________________________T







FML!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...