Monday, May 30, 2011

Missing you

Hola.
I have safely landed in Singapore o.o
Okay I've arrived Singapore safe and sound.


Just gonna be a short post about last week.

So after my birthday bash celebration, on last Thursday I went to watch Kungfu Panda 2 and it was very very very nice!!!
Po was so damn cute when he was a baby panda. OMG!
A must watch movie.
I cried a little wei. OMG so memalukan T____T
But i was touched. SOB!


MUST WATCH!


After that I went to McD for lunch just to get my lime colour coke glass. HEHE! 5 down 1 more to go.
Too bad I don't have the picture with me now. But you should know how it looks like right.

Later at night, I went to Pizza Hu with my family to celebrate my Birthday. hehehe
I love you Mummy and Daddy.
Muacks :)



______________________________


Went to Jonker on last Friday together with Alex, Kenny and my brother.


Eh my head from the back so cute la. FML!
Why so cute one? T_________________T
I'm in love with my head now. FML again!









I spotted bean shape Domokun.
OMG I want T________________T
Hontoni kawaii desu!!!!




Jonker was boring O_O
So we went for pool instead :D





I had a very very great fun that night :)



__________________________________


My secondary school friends came back from allover the states. Ughh! All of them are from public Universities and most f them are having almost 4 months holidays wei. WTF!!!
And what do we MMU students get? Barely a month. Just 2 weeks only. So unfair T_______T


So on Saturday night we went Jonker again. I was hunting for flip flops since it is very convenient right now. Wearing flats seriously hurts my feet especially a one whole day of walking. Unfortunately none attracts me. There's the word Facebook and Google on the flip flops. Like wat the hell la? Who the hell wants to wear that in the first place O___O

No doubt its cheap la. But still!!!

So, ended up I bought nothing. The other day in cotton on, i saw a plain black flip flops but it cost RM29.
Since I'm a stingy girl, I don't want to buy it. hahaha.
Well this is actually smart buyer.


After Jonker, went to McD for supper. Sat there until 12am+
Collected another Lime Coke glass again. hahahahaha!
Anyone want to trade with me for the black color? Please do inform me okay.


_________________________________


Was busy doing my presentation slides for my attachment but ended up stucked half way. Will continue doing it once I'm back from my vacation :D

Nicole came down melaka as well just to submit her final report. So that night we hang out until 11pm+ in Dataran's pool.

Then went back home and continue with my packing.



:)




Oh well. That's all.
It's not a short post after all. I lied.
hehehehe.


Well I'm off to bed now.
Will blog about my trip when I got the time.
xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...