Saturday, October 8, 2011

Day and Night

There goes my 1 week worth of sem break.
Practically I've did nothing at all except for reading comics, magazines and also watching Taiwan dramas and Animes .__________________.

Slept at least 12 hours a day.
HAHA!
Damn. I miss doing all these things. It's been quite sometime since I enjoyed my life isolating myself from entertainment and people.


Old issues from Seventeen and Female.

Plus Dr Slump is a must read comic.
Freaking funny especially when it was translated into Bahasa Malaysia.




However I managed to watch 2 movies this week.

The first movie was The Sorcerer and the White Snake by Jet Li.
Eva Huang is so pretty. OMG!
She is the white snake.
Basically she's in love with a human and then Jet Li as the monk said it's unlawful for a demon to be together with a human. Then fight fight fight and then cry here and there. Hug here and there. Kiss here and there and then ended up. Go watch yourself :)



Besides that I also managed to watch The Three Musketeers on Thursday with Tsin Yin ;)


Take extra note on the character in the middle of the poster.
WOW!!!
He's such a cutie and good looking hunk wei.
*drools*
I think I'm in love.






Till then ;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...