Monday, March 12, 2012

Little Red Dress

11/3/2012 


Went out with the boy for dinner right after he reached Melaka from LCCT yesterday.
It took me an hour just to reach town. The heck. Was super jam from Klebang and when I arrived in town area, it was damn jam as well.

This kind of jam makes me want to puke already, imagine the life of KL people who have to face jam every freaking day. So I've decided not to do my chambering in KL. Melaka is still a better place despite the fact that it lacks entertainment spots but at least the cost of living is not that high and you won't get stress over jam you know?

Anyway, we went to my favorite place for dinner - Sushi King.

I had this Udon Set Meal with Green Tea Ice Cream *loves*




 The greedy boy ate half of my ice cream T____________________T
ihateyou!


Wore my new dress which I bought 2 weeks back.
It was pretty short and the wind was so strong that day and I have to keep holding my skirt or else can see my panties. Grr!!!!

I love the striking color though.
When I went to Yeast Pastry, I don't know why everyone inside the Bakery and the people who sat in Casa De Cafe kept staring at me O____O

*shy*
I'm too cute ke? Or was it because I looked weird in the dress? T_____T
Or my skin is too dark for red color?
Or the dress is weird?
Arghhh!!!


Or I looked good in it? *shy*





-------------------



12/3/2012


New semester officially starts today. Whereas, the primary and high school kids are having their one week school break starting from today.

Class was good so far. Hopefully it would be an easy peasy subject.
The lecturer is nice, funny and he's quite cute too :)

He let us off an hour earlier.
Went to Old Town for lunch together with Mark, Amirul, Nicole, Ying-Le and Steven.
Sat there for about 3 hours.
Thanks to Steven for treating all of us lunch.
Thank You Steven :)

Will give you big big 'ang pao' for your wedding day in the future :P


In the evening Mark, Nicole and I went to McD for dinner.
Now McD is having lunch and dinner promotion.
12-3pm and also 6-9pm. WOW!!!
I didn't know that.
So you'll save roughly about 2 to 3 bucks. That's super duper good deal okay!!!


We went to Popular after dinner. Nicole bought a book while Mark and I bought some magazines.



CLEO - March Issue


This is one of my favorite magazines besides FEMALE, Galaxie and Seventeen. I don't really like Marie Claire. It is not only quite expensive, the contents are pretty boring for me as well. I've never tried reading Women's Weekly mag before. Should buy that next time.

I love ViVi magazine, unfortunately it's all in chinese. Sometimes I wished I was sent to a Chinese School. I regret for not being able to read chinese :(
There's a lot of interesting magazines in chinese lor!
Aih :(


I'm very very sleepy right now.
My next blog post would be about the day I took my Muet test which was 2 weeks ago.
Till then.
Good night <3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Genuinely when someone doesn't know afterward its up to other users that they will help, so here it happens.

Feel free to visit my website ... pm.werkengine.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...