Friday, April 20, 2012

I am your Super Girl :)

18 April 2012

Went to Senju Tei for lunch just to treat myself a nice meal for being hardworking and work my ass off the week before. (alah even without a job...everyday also eat expensive food la. alasan je)




This time, I tried the Chicken Teriyaki and Salmon Sashimi Set @ RM 20.0




The boy tried the set which I ordered previously - 
Salmon White Sauce and Kinoko Butter Yaki Set @ RM 25.0




Camwhoring while waiting for the boy to pay his electricity bill.



Amount of Statutes that I have to carry to class but ended up most of the people who bought/ordered from me did not attend class -_______-



The boy 'buang tabiat' out of sudden. Kept telling me that he wants to buy coloring book and colour pencils. After buying them for a day, and after colouring a page, he gave up and decided to give me the book and the colour pencils as well the following day. Ehhh!! Waste money je. Cish! But I still took it anyway. Free stuffs what. LOL! Do not waste the opportunity of getting any free stuffs. hehehehe. I've learned this lesson from a good friend of mine - Amirul.

Rezeki jangan ditolak.




19 April 2012

Went to town right after Shipping class with the girls and I drag the boy as well :)

We had our dinner in Station One.










After dinner, we went for some shopping.
I don't plan to shop because I am trying my best to save money for my graduation trip.
However, my itchy hand made me bought a top instead.


The moment we arrived MP, that hantu Nicole and Chng was out of sight. tsk tsk...
Mark, Ying-Le and I walked together without them.
I still remember a week ago when I asked Nicole to go shopping and she said 'No I need to control and not waste money'.

Then a week later, she's the one asking people to go shopping -_____-
So inconsistent. Make me feel like slapping her. hahaha!


Sat in A&W for a drink because I miss the root beer so much.
*slurps*




Finally she bought a new phone. Normally people buy new phone with wide screen is for some other purposes. But for Ying-Le she bought a wide screen phone is just to read notes. hahaha! The first time she told me about it, I was like dafuq? hahahaha....

Anyway, we were discussing about our batch magazine and I was reviewing them in her phone.
Overall I think that the magazine is cool. We might be able to collect the magazine by end of next week if everything runs smoothly by the printing company.

So do wait for your copy okay my dear course mates. And be amazed by the beauty and creativity of the magazine. If any of you dare to say ugly, you'll see what will happen to you. Hmph!


For those who are interested to get it, you may drop a comment. Provided if there's an extra copies.
It is only RM35 a copy. The quality of the page is exactly like a magazine. It is a 60 pages magazine.
For those who are interested, you can message me in facebook and I'll reserve it for you if there's any extra.

Common la. Final semester already. So stingy what for? Money can buy you memories? No right.
Faster order!




Anyway I'm going to work for this upcoming PC FAIR in MITC for the weekends again.
The Fair starts from 20th to 22nd April. I'll be there on the 21st and 22nd of April. I'll be selling Tablet PC :)

So glad that I am preoccupied with jobs. How I wish there's a Fair every weekends in MITC. lol.

Shall blog again soon.
Till then.
Good night.





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...