Saturday, May 26, 2012

My Special Day

It's my Birthday :)
Getting one year older now.
Older and wiser and also richer. LOL.


I just got back from my trip yesterday.
It was one hell of a tiring yet fun trip.
Will blog about that soon after I received all the pictures.
Need to re-size few thousands pictures are a pain in the ass job.



My lovely twin cousins are currently in Melaka right now.
They are having their holidays here.
So they are staying over at my place for couple of days.
I'm so happy that they are here to celebrate my Birthday together with me this year.
I think this is the very first time that you girls celebrated my birthday right?
*happy*



The 3 camwhorers reunite :D


We went for some shopping in Dataran and Mahkota.
After that, we went to Starbucks for a drink.
I'm so happy that the Starbucks boss and also some of the workers who wished me Happy Birthday.
Awww thank you so much :)



Balloons drawn by the boss on my cup :)
cute!





With the cute girls <3



 Making my wish on the Starbucks straw instead of on a birthday cake. hahaha!





Right after that, we headed to Nadeje for dinner.
Most of us were still full due to the intake of fulfilling drinks.




Yaki Udon @ RM 7.80
Taste was normal.


 Grill Fillet Fish @ RM11.90
This is so worth it and the taste is good too.




They tried the Teppan Katsu Set since I blogged about how nice it was previously. hehehehe.
And they were satisfied with the food.

After dinner we continue with our shopping again.
This time, we spend about 30 minutes in The Face Shop, painting our nails like nobody's business.
HAHAHAHA!!!!



Here's the outcome!
I know we are crazy!
I bet the sales girl was annoyed with us :P



Here's what I bought today as a gift for myself.
A stylish classical looking necklace and also a pair of blouse :)



And they bought me a cute lilac purple nail polish and also a Happy Birthday magnet as presents.
Plus thanks for the dinner as well girls :)
Love you!!


:)










No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...