Sunday, September 30, 2012

Perhaps.


1. Lunch with my colleague in Arisan.





2.  Dinner with friends in Secret Garden






3.  Watched Resident Evil: Retribution

The movie was quite boring.
But the girls are hot.

OOTD
Floral print dress with jeans and grey wedges.



After movie, the guys wanted to play Archery so badly.





Then we went to Nadeje for some light snack.
I'm craving for it right now :(




4. Hang out with old friends in Station One.

It has been a long time since I last met them.
Leong Shen came back Malaysia for a week or two (he's currently studying in Japan now).

We had a great talk. Teasing one another.

I miss doing that with my Uni friends :(




5. Watched How I spend my Summer Vacation.

The movie was actually quite good.
It's about life in a prison in Mexico. The best thing is that, the prison life is just like a normal town life except everyone inside are a bunch of criminals.








6. Ole Rasa and Pak Putra is our number ONE makan place. Had been eating there for the past 4 weeks. I'm glad that I have a bunch of familiar faces having lunch with me. 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...