Thursday, March 28, 2013

Make Someone Melt

Hello everyone!
Sorry for the sudden disappearance. 
Had been so busy lately that I've got no time to update my blog.
It's almost the end of March :)
Can't wait for the month of April. I'll be having my super short holiday in Krabi Island next month.
Excited? Absolutely!


There's nothing much to blog about.
I can't recall what I've did so far for the past few weeks.
I'm having a very bad memory every now and then.
Thanks to what? - Working life!


This is just a short update with pictures and caption.
I'll try my best to blog more often.

#1 Dinner with the boyfie.



#2 Crazy night out just right after work

That was one of my craziest night in the month of March.
I went to 3 different places just for food. And all that was right after work.
So my lepaking session starts from 6pm until about 11pm.
Imagine how tiring it was. But of course it's fun. How I wish to have it everyday.

So my first stop was in Haagen Dazs. It has been ages since I last visited this place.


 My food partner was nonetheless Cik Maryam

 I'm getting chubbier kot :D

 Can't get enough of these. 




After the light dessert (ehem light la sangat) I went for dinner with another bunch of friends and they were so crazy that I almost died out of heart attack when the bill came. The total bill was about RM500.
*gulps*
And that's not just about it. After dinner, we headed to Hard Rock Cafe for some light drinking session. Cocktails and juices. So one of our friend being the 'gentleman' wanted to fork out the bill for us. Kononnya nak belanja la. But when the bill came he almost puke blood. Which he ended up asking us to pay. lol.



One of my best night :)


#3 Starbucks with Le babes!

Lepaking session with them right after their Bangkok trip.
Most of them got sunburned. Sexy bikini line marks you all got there. hahaha!



NOOOO.... Not our scandal photo. hahaha :P

And here's what Jr and Nicole got me all the way from Bangkok.
A cute NARAYA makeup pouch!
Thank you so much girls.
xoxo




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Having read this I believed it was very informative.
I appreciate you spending some time and energy to put this article together.

I once again find myself spending way too much time both reading and posting
comments. But so what, it was still worth it!


Here is my weblog kredit ohne schufa selbständige

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...