Saturday, February 6, 2016

Melantak Steak Hub / Hideout Coffee / Brats & Uni Cafe

Melantak Steak Hub

Location:-
No. 12 Jalan KPKS 1,
Kompleks Perniagaan Kota Shahbandar,
Melaka.


This restaurant is operated by the muslims, therefore it is guaranteed halal.
As you can see from the name of the restaurant, their main course would be steaks.

There are various parts for you to choose from and it comes with different prices. 
The concept is quite unique whereby you can choose the size/weight/price of your own preference.

 It's an open air concept.

 Get to know your favorite parts.

The Menu. 

Price are according to the tag on the plastic. 





 It comes with two side dishes - coleslaw and smash potato.
Unfortunately, I don't like the coleslaw. Hopefully they will improve on that.

Striploin @ RM49.30


I went there for my second visit with my colleagues for lunch. 

I had Lamb Loin Bone @ RM40.

Meatballs @ RM10. 


If you are not a fan of meat, you can opt for fish or lamb as well. They do have salmons on the menu.
Price range from RM25 and above (including steaks).





Hideout Coffee


Location:-
4 Jalan KL 3/7, Taman Kota Laksamana,
Seksyen 3, 75200 Melaka.


This place is just right beside of Grow Coffee.

The place is pretty cozy and warm. They even serve proper meal here.


Yum cha session *hearts* 



Brats & Uni Cafe

Location:-
29 Jalan Ixora ,
Off Jalan Bukit Beruang,
Melaka.


Aiya for those who study around MMU I bet you kids know where this place is.

After I left MMU, so many cafes started to operate around that area. Walao weh!
This shows that the kids are rich enough to eat at all these fancy places everyday?



The interior was no doubt beautiful. 


However the food are quite pricey if you target students as your main source of income.

I almost got the shock of my life when I looked at their Sinful Shakes.
Well, lately these shakes are like the new thing in town and girls be like 'oh my god... I need to have it for my instagram post' (gedik sounds).

So here I am with the boyfriend to give it a try.


Oh yeah, I think the owner is the same with Chapter Two Cafe?
The one at Kota Shahbandar?
Hmm....


 Signature Snickers Cake @ RM12.

Sinful Chocolate Nutella Shake @ RM21

The drink was so sinful that I promised God to never ever ever order it again. NEVER!

The drink tasted just like an ordinary ice chocolate. What makes it so special is just because of the extra decorations. I assume they have to spend a lot on those pretzel-lookalike-cookie, marshmallows and pocky stick kot? Oh and don't forget the chipsmore. Those are what make the shakes extra sinfully expensive.


It's nice to have a classy place to hangout around my ex University.
Kids with no transport can now just lepak/dating around MMU wor..
So lucky wei.

Jealous aku.



Until then.
Toodles.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...