Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Malaysia - Perak - Ipoh (Qing Xin Ling Leisure & Cultural Village 清心嶺休闲文化村)

Address:
22A, Persiaran Pinggir Rapat 5A, Taman Saikat, 
Persiaran Pinggir Rapat 5a, Taman Saikat, 
31350 Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia.



Lately I've just discovered the existence of this beautiful mother nature place which is located in MALAYSIA.
Tak payah susah-susah pergi China sudah.

Hashtag cuti-cuti Malaysia.

The moment I saw the scenery I was literally dumbfounded. One word to describe - BREATHTAKING! 

Picture Perfect.

This place makes a nice background for photography session!
Wooohooo!

Entrance Fee - RM4 per person.

OMG why so pretty.

The place looks prettier with us in it. 



Basically, there's nothing much to do inside except for taking pictures of course.
However, you can find bicycles and trishaws to ride around the place. Mind you, it is FREE! Maybe because you've already paid 4 bucks to enter the place.

Besides that, you can hike the mountain, which we did not do it due to insufficient time.

Erk what else can you do there... hmm let me think.
Oh ya, you can play the swings as well. Sadly the time I was there, the swings were fully occupied by kids. Arghhh sedih betul.

Other than that, you can just sit and relax while playing the jukebox with all the oldies chinese songs.

More pictures of us.

Stop. And. Stare.


Our Victoria Secret Model wannabe pose.
(God knows why Nicole is holding my head like that)


Sibei a lot people.



The antique jukebox.


Rolling with my awesome ride. Vavaavrrooommmm~

Kids be staring at me coz I am awesome like that. HAHAHHAHA!
Awesome for stealing their ride. 

Pattern.





Until then.
Goodbye.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...