Sunday, March 18, 2018

Japan - Kobe (Nunobiki Ropeway & Kobe Earthquake Memorial Park) / Nara (Todaiji Temple & Nara Deer Park)

Hello readers.

Happy 2018!
This is my first post for the year.
I've been very busy lately and couldn't find the time to blog.

2018 has been a great start for me so far. I've traveled to two countries back in January itself.
That's how I started off my 2018 and I'm loving every single bits of it.


So this trip was two months back, where I've finally got the chance to visit Japan.

One word to sum up my entire trip - AWESOME!



Late supper / crazy early breakfast. 

After 6 hours plus flying.

Finally we touched down Kansai Airport. 




The moment we arrived, it started to drizzle.
Temperature was below 15°C.

That did not stop us from walking under the rain just to complete our strawberry picking mission.
It's EAT ALL YOU CAN at the strawberry farm.

What a healthy breakfast.We arrived there around 9.30am and we started picking strawberries from 9.45am to 10.15am.

The EAT ALL YOU CAN STRAWBERRIES are only limited to 30 minutes. You have to eat all the strawberries that you've plucked. Cannot take away arr..






Juicy and sweet. 



After stuffing our cute tummy with strawberries, we headed to Kobe Nunobiki Ropeway.
The place is supposed to be damn awesome for scenery photo taking when you're at the top of it.
Unfortunately it was raining and it's too foggy for photos.


It looks nice while I'm riding on the cable car but once I'm on the top, 
the view was covered by the fogs. 


This is what I'm talking about. 


If you can't take scenery pictures, what else can you do on a cold foggy rainy day?

Eat ice cream loh! 


I really love their architecture.  

Even the signboards, I'm in love with.
hahahahaha. 

Our very first Japanese Meal  

Anago Set Meal 




Next destination was Kobe earthquake memorial park.







We then headed to Nara which is an hour drive away from Kobe.

First stop in Nara was Todaiji Temple.



Next stop was one of my favorite spot.
Nara Deer Park.

The place is filled with deers.

Coincidentally, I managed to capture this cool shot. 

It's not easy to take a proper selfie. They even bite my ass you know!
*sob* so scary!

After taking hundreds of shots, 
finally one decent looking photo of us together. 



Where we had our dinner that night.


Slurps!!


After dinner, we wanted to visit the famous Mochi pounding at Nakatanidou but sadly we missed it. No more pounding performances when we get there.

Fortunately we still managed to buy their mochi.

5 pieces for 650JPY which is about close to RM25.


The currency exchange rate in January 2018 was RM37 for 1000 Japanese Yen.

The standard price for every proper meal in Japan cost at least about 1000 Japanese Yen.


This is really good.
Two thumbs up.


This sushi wrapped in this apa daun entah....
fuhh also damn sedap gila.


Everything taste damn good in Japan!
Worth every penny you paid.
Food paradise for a foodie.
Wait until I blog about Nishiki Market and Kuromon Ichiba Market.
That is a seafood paradise. Paradise I tell you!

The only thing you need to worry is just that, whether you'll have money to eat or not saja.
hehehe..



We spent our first night at Onyado Nono Nara Natural Hot Spring hotel.
The place is damn awesome. Once you stepped into the hotel, you cannot wear shoes at all.
The entire hotel is placed with tatami mat.

The shampoo and body soap are all high quality ones.


The size of the room is very small but nevertheless it's still comfortable.


To be continued...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...