Saturday, October 29, 2016

Malaysia - Kota Kinabalu

Hello Sabah, the land below the wind.

Sabah is the last state that I've actually visited and now I've completed my jelajah satu Malaysia trip.
However my trip to Kota Kinabalu was a very brief one and I didn't managed to explore their beautiful islands and mountain. 


Upon arrival, first thing first - to hunt for Kota Kinabalu Court house.
I know this is a crazy addiction.
I've got a series of selfies with various courts from Malaysia in my external hard disk.
I think other litigators out there might face this kind of 'thing' as well? Or is it just me? o_O



Oh well I'm ticking it off my bucket list. 
Although I  have no locus to appear in the Borneo court, well dapat selfie pun jadilah kan.

 This fella pun penyibuk. As if never appear in this Court before.



Since the trip was so short, the only places that I managed to visit was just couple of shopping malls and ronda-ronda the town area.

Sabah's popular local product produced by Desa Cattle Dairy Farm.
Yeap, that's Malaysia version of New Zealand - Kundasang.

Hopefully I'll have time to visit there in the near future.

 Yoyo Milk Tea with coconut jelly. Nyumz!


 Maserati in d'house yo!

 Next stop was Sutera Harbour.


I really love this place. So beautiful, relaxing and high class.

 Pizza filled with Salmon as toppings.

It was only 6pm but it looks like 8pm there.



 Dinner at one of the famous fish noodles restaurant.
Can't remember what's the name of the place.



There's also this restaurant chain called Upperstar.
Apparently it's only available in Kota Kinabalu and the restaurant looks super high class, but the best thing about it, the food is affordable.


What I had cost only about RM7.9


Next stop :-

Tried this super delicious sup lembu at Kah Hiong Ngiu Chap which is located at Jalan Lintas, Hilltop Kota Kinabalu. 

The soup is to die for. The beef is so tender and juicy. You can choose to mix the ingredients or just tell them you want only certain particular parts of the beef that you want. Mine was a mixture of everything.


I also managed to drop by the happening place whereby it's filled with bars along the entire stretch for you to choose from - Waterfront.

Was having a hard time to choose which bar for me to settle down.
Each and every one of them looks interesting. There's this one bar where it's filled with angmoh. Unfortunately the place was too packed, therefore I decided to drink at YOLO. The name of the bar suits my mood for that night.



YOLO

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...